Thursday, September 6, 2007

Geography Links

Below I've listed the sites that I used in creating my booklets along with a few other interesting sites and other geography items that I found along the way.

Outline maps with capitals, state flags, state seals, and lots of info
Netstate.com

Bird and flower coloring pages
Friends Across America

State maps with bordering states
Geography at About.com

Lots of worksheets and printouts
Enchanted Learning

Online Geography Games covering US capitals, states, and landforms for all ages
Sheppard's Software

Free online and downloadable map puzzles
Owl & Mouse Software

70 piece North America GeoPuzzle with individual state and province pieces
(Jessie loves this already)
GeoPuzzle at Timberdoodle

Lauri Fit-a-State Puzzle (individual state pieces that aren't labeled)
This one's on my Christmas Shopping list
Lauri Puzzle at Amazon

US Geography Games from Gamewright
(on my Christmas idea list)
The Scrambled States of America™ Game
The Scrambled States 2

No comments: