Thursday, September 13, 2007

Benny's Surprise

Here's a glimpse at our preschool this morning.

Me: "OK. Today we're going to start learning a Bible verse for your Sunday School class. I'll say part of the verse, and then you repeat after me. Genesis"

Benny: "Genesis"

Me: "one, one"

Benny: "one, one"

Me: "In the beginning..."

Benny: "In the beginning"

Me: "God created..."

Benny: "THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH!!!!"

So much for teaching him something new! LOL! Even Jessie looked up from math and said, "He got it right! Good job, Benny!" Well, now I know he is paying attention during our morning Bible time. I taught the girls this verse about a month ago. I wonder what else he has absorbed?

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Looks like a great week. I am still really liking the georgraphy lapbook. I am going to look into "Wish You Were Here".

I like the names that you have/are using for your children. (not sure if those are just for the blog or their actual names but either way I like them :) ) I will have to tell my boys there are some reall Box Car Children :)

Kerri