- Jessie completed chapter 4 in Lials and began chapter 5 on decimals.
- She finished chapter 5 on verbs in R&S and had a few days off from grammar. She was completely off from writing, vocabulary, and omnibus.
- We skipped her Critical Thinking in US history, but took a couple of days to complete the unit in Art of Argument.
- Latin and Greek consisted solely of a bit of vocabulary review.
- Violet completed a section of IP for math and her regular word problems, but got a break from math drill.
- She also completed another grammar chapter on Thursday, passed a spelling test, and took a break from literature and writing.
- Unlike Jessie, she did complete another lesson in Latin and worked on declining unus.
- She did her regular logic of Building Thinking Skills, Mind Benders, and Think-a-Grams.
- Benny completed the textbook and workbook section on multiplication and division with 2 and 3 as well as several Miquon pages.
- He completed 2 spelling tests and his copywork and was off from grammar and some literature.
- He also had a portion of the week off from critical thinking.
Jessie tested for chapter 13 and took the remainder of the week off.
Violet finished up the second unit on Simple Machines.
We calculated the mechanical advantage of Benny's bike,
compared the difference in friction when dragging tape on the floor versus on rolling pencils,
and made some carboard gears to illustrate the information in the text.
Henry shadowed DH as much as possible, made me read How the Grinch Stole Christmas more times than I can count, and kept trying to bump the advent calendars ahead to make Christmas come faster.