Friday, June 13, 2008

Getting Ready for Next Year: To Do Lists, Part 2

Here's a look at what I need to finish planning for next year.

ASSIGNMENT SHEETS:
For Jessie I need to make lists for math, grammar, spelling, critical thinking, and Latin. For Violet, I need to make sheets for math, spelling, and critical thinking.

LESSON PLANS:
For Jessie, I need to complete lesson plans for Classical Writing and literature. For Violet, I need to complete lesson plans for grammar and literature. For Benny, I need to put together a reading list for the year. For all the kids, I need to make lesson plans for TruthQuest, science, and geography.

OTHER:
I would like to have a list of quotations for both girls for copywork/dictation exercises for at least part of the year. I also still need to select a list of poems to memorize for the year.

That's all I can think of for now. I really hope that's everything. How I'm going to get it all done is something I haven't figured out yet.

No comments: