Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gift in a Jar recipes

Shopping for my sister's family around Christmas time has required some new creativity this year. In addition to buying Christmas presents for my sister, her husband, and my niece and getting them mailed, I also have to take care of birthday presents now as well. My brother in law has a late November birthday. My almost 1yo niece will be celebrating her birthday December 1st. My sister's birthday actually isn't until February but with the cost of shipping it just seems wiser to send them all in one fell swoop. Top that off with the fact that I am a bit behind in sending out the package, and I needed two quick and easy birthday presents for grownups.

As I was thinking about this at the end of last week, my mil showed me a new magazine that she had picked up with gift in a jar recipes. I did find one recipe in the magazine that I thought would work well for my sister, but I thought most of the rest of the recipes either required too many special ingredients for me to buy or too much effort for the recipient to use them. So I went back to the internet looking my favorite gift in a jar recipe sites. (I hate it when I lose bookmarks). Here are a few that I managed to find again.


Recipe Gold Mine gifts

Razzle Dazzle Recipes

Heart 4 Home

Fits My Budget

No comments: