- Jessie worked on chapter 6 of NEM this week simplifying equations and solving for the variable.
- In R&S, she finished chapter 10 and began the final chapter learning more about dictionaries and related words.
- We also began the CW Poetry Intermediate book this week. She did a bit of paraphrasing and some research and summaries on two poems and their poets.
- Omnibus got pushed to the side again and skipped.
- In Latin, she began working with the 4th conjugation in chapter 28.
- Violet finished up the IP section on triangles this week in Sinagpore 5B.
- She completed lesson 32 in SWO G.
- Benny finished up IP section on time and completed a general review exercise in his workbook this week. In Miquon, he used the blocks to work on area and perimeter of various figures.
We began TruthQuest AOR 2 this week covering Washington D.C., the Louisiana Purchase, the Lewis and Clark expedition, and Sacagawea. The girls read Capital by Curlee and wrote a brief paragraph about the architect. Jessie read and summarized The Louisiana Purchase by Tallant while Violet outlined the information for Guerber's The Great Republic. Both read and summarized Lewis and Clark by Stefoff and Sacagawea by Erdich. Benny and I enjoyed Capital!Washington D.C. from A to Z by Krauss, A Picture Book of Lewis and Clark by Adler, Seaman's Journal by Eubank, and A Picture Book of Sacagawea by Adler. He narrated the two Adler book.
Jessie completed chapter 25 in BJU.
Violet finished science for the year!!
Benny and I finished reading Apologia Zoology 2!