Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sharing Schedules: Rod & Staff English 3

In an effort to save others time, I'll spend several posts over the next couple of weeks putting up the schedules that I have created for our curriculum this year. The Rod & Staff English 3 schedule includes all of the textbook lessons as well as the additional worksheets and tests. Again I am not sure that we will actually need to use every worksheet or complete every lesson, but it's every so much easier to mark something off the sheet that is not needed rather than trying to add additional practice on the fly during the year. If you have Excel I've posted a link on the sidebar where you can download the file. If not, I'm including photos of the schedule that you can copy and paste into Word or similar software to print out. HTH

No comments: