Monday, March 17, 2008

Planning for Baby #4

We're getting down to crunch time. With less than 2 months to go, I'll need to start getting a few things together the first week in April. In order to make sure I don't forget anything, I decided to put together a list of must do baby items (and since any written list I make magically disappears around the house, I'll put it here for safe keeping.)

1. Pick out names.
2. Buy a carseat.
3. Buy newborn size diapers.
4. Wash cradle and crib bedding.
5. Wash newborn clothing.
6. Set up crib.
7. Determine if I need to buy furniture for the baby's room.
8. Rearrange and/or clear out the office to make room for baby items.
9. Wash newborn toys.
10. Put together diaper bag of supplies and items needed to take to the hospital.
11. Write out another birth plan so I don't have to be arguing while in labor.

No comments: