Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Checking Our Progress, Part 2

After seeing how well Jessie's work is flowing yesterday, I almost didn't bother to make up a year at a glance table for Violet. Then I realized that I had better check to see if both girls were going to be finished at the same time. (Otherwise we might have a mutiny on our hands come May.) I still listed the FLL lessons in the grammar column even though I still want to adapt the lessons into a better format for us. Here's Violet's year so far:


Looks like Violet is going to finish everything except math 1 to 2 weeks before Jessie. I guess my choices are either to shorten the math assignments up by a week or do a couple of extra lessons a week at the end. The latter is probably the easier choice assuming we're able to maintain our pace. The last unit of 2A is on multiplication anyway which should be fairly easy.

Still need to work on that history schedule. Maybe I can get a couple more weeks done before Benny wakes up.

1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

I love your colorful progress charts -- they look wonderful! I'd recommend leaving the "who finishes what when" tweaking until much closer to the end of the year...you never know who'll need more review on a concept, get sick, forage ahead at amazing speed! :)
Lee