Monday, October 15, 2007

Checking Our Progress, Part 1

It's hard to believe we're on week 9 already this year, almost 25% of the way through our year. As we finish our first quarter, I thought I would make some Year at a Glance projections to check up on our progress. Part 1 will check up on Jessie's progress so far. I didn't include Jessie's memory work, poetry, literature, or copywork because I haven't actually made schedules for any of these. It's easier to adjust them as I make the weekly schedules than try to lay them out in advance. Text in green is complete, and black text is still to be done.

I must say, I'm quite impressed that we're actually on schedule so far. Let's see... a week off at Christmas and another in March at birthday time. That gets the bulk of our work done by the first week in May.

Hmm, I had forgotten we had to skip Henry Hudson because we were waiting on the library book. Maybe I can squeeze that in this week. The only glaring problem I see on the chart is the fact that I have yet to schedule the second semester of history. Oh well, one project at a time.

No comments: