Monday, August 18, 2008

Our First Full Day!!

We're on week 3 now, but this was our first real day with our complete schedule. I prepared myself for whining, dawdling, grumbling, etc. (After all having an hour outside last week in the morning since there was no history or science was loved by all including me.) Do you know the day went great!?! It wasn't perfect. Jessie and Violet still chatted and dawdled over math. Violet complained about the history book I gave her to read. I did have to call Benny out of one room or the other a few times, but overall we actually stayed on schedule!! We got started with school at 8 after finishing our Bible time. Violet was finished by 12:15 and Jessie by 2:00. No headache, exhaustion, or frustration for Mom. The only thing listed that wasn't done this morning was making Latin flash cards. Yippee!! Or as Hannibal used to say on the tv show The A-Team, "I love it when a plan comes together."

No comments: