Monday, August 22, 2011

And we're off...

The summer has flown by with the help of a bumper crop from the garden.  (I've lost count of how many jars of spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, tomato soup, and diced tomatoes I've canned now in addition to the crop of green beans.)  I had originally hoped to start last week but bumped the date back since my Mom came for a visit.  I still had lots of planning to complete anyway.  It's still not all complete (actually I think my project for tomorrow will be to make a list of what still needs to be done for which subject) but I decided to begin today anyway.

We started today with a FULL schedule, and I actually survived with my sanity still intact.  We're not completely done as of this post.  Jessie is finishing up Latin and science.  I have a science project to complete with Benny and a painting project for Henry.  Overall though, it's been a great start.

No comments: